A Mentoring Program for University of Bern Students Studying Abroad
Are you going abroad and are interested in developing your intercultural learning and intercultural communication skills?
MILSA is a mentoring program that will support you in your intercultural learning process before, during and after your study abroad.
- Help you to facilitate your intercultural learning
- Help you to voice expectations about your study abroad
- Encourage you to reflect on your personal role and experiences and to develop cultural self-awareness in conversation with the mentor, with your peers and by writing blog contributions
- Support you in your social and cultural negotiation with the host country
- Help you to practice talking about the study abroad experience in view of your future professional life
MILSA is a collaborative project of the University of Bern and the University of Technology Sydney. It is supported by the Mercator Foundation Switzerland.
31.08.2017: MILSA @ EAIE
The project team will be presenting a poster at the annual EAIE conference, this year in Sevilla.
More information on: https://www.eaie.org/seville.html
17.08.2017: Thank you!
The MILSA mentoring 2016/2017 has successfully finished. Congratulations and a big thank you to all the participants!