A Mentoring Program for University of Bern Students Studying Abroad
Are you going abroad and are interested in developing your intercultural learning and intercultural communication skills?
MILSA is a mentoring program that will support you in your intercultural learning process before, during and after your study abroad.
- Help you to facilitate your intercultural learning
- Help you to voice expectations about your study abroad
- Encourage you to reflect on your personal role and experiences and to develop cultural self-awareness in conversation with the mentor, with your peers and by writing blog contributions
- Support you in your social and cultural negotiation with the host country
- Help you to practice talking about the study abroad experience in view of your future professional life
MILSA is a collaborative project of the University of Bern and the University of Technology Sydney. It is supported by the Mercator Foundation Switzerland.